Monday, July 31, 2017

FREE baby food at IKEA

I couldn’t be the last person on earth to know this. I am sure there are new parents or people who are not familiar with Ikea still don’t know that you can get free baby food at Ikea! That’s correct mom and dad; your baby can also enjoy good food at Ikea. Organic food is good food right?

Yesterday, on our way to Ikea, I browsed Ikea’s webpage to check on the menu. That’s when I saw this great news.

FREE! Baby food for kids up to the age of 12 months with purchase of any adult meal.

So, at the counter during check out I asked the cashier

“Adik, boleh bagi baby food tak?”

She had a look at Sufia and placed the pouch on my tray. Smile.

I’m not sure if we must bring our baby to the till for identification or not.


The puree we got. You can also buy this from them at RM6.10/pouch.



Also, FYI: Even without Ikea member card, you can get free coffee if you come early - from 9.00 - 9.30am.


Jom, IKEA!

No comments:

Post a Comment